Gary Nugent | Managing Partner
B Bus (Acc), MBA, FCPA, MAICD
Gary has spent most of his working life in Public Practice delivering personal and timely service to a broad range of clients. In this time excellent and long standing relationships have been developed and significant value has resulted.
The development of expertise and experience over the period since 1982 has also seen the business of Nugents grow to have a great team with the capacity to deliver high end technical support.
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Master of Business Administration
- Fellow of CPA Australia (FCPA)
- Member of Australian Institute of Company Directors (MAICD)
- Foremost his lovely wife and two fantastic children
- Board Member and Treasurer of The Cure for MND Foundation (FightMND)
- Board Member DFK Australia and New Zealand
- Executive Member DFK Asia Pacific
- Member of numerous Advisory Boards for Client firms
- Involvement with Club 20 with the Les Twentyman Foundation
- Executive and Treasurer or Melbourne Business Awards with 2017 being our 25thyear
- Other interests (as time permits) include Snow Skiing, Stand up Paddling and Travel.… and importantly, family, good friends and happy times